How you can get involvedSupport from the community is what keeps the FOL going strong.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us along the way!
By joining the Friends, you support the growth and sustainability of the Delaware County District Libraries.
Click here to join!
– Discounted prices at book sales
– “Friends Forum”, our electronic newsletter
– Emails about upcoming events
– Personalized bookplate at Masterwork & Lifetime membership
The Fiends of the Library raises funds to support the initatives an programs of our district libraries.
WAYS TO DONATE:
– As a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, your monetary donations are tax deductible and are always welcome.
The Friends of the Library is an all-volunteer organization and we encourage you to donate your time and talents, which is vital to us!
Click here to volunteer!
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER:
– Become a Board Member
– Serve on the auxiliary board
– Sort donated books
– Staff a book sale
– Work a special event/program
SERVE ON COMMITTEE:
– Special Events
ENJOY THE BENEFITS:
– Foster new friendships
– Make a difference
– Support the library you love
– Give back to the community using your skills & resources
Support the businesses that support us
We are so thankful to all of the businesses that support the Friends, and are always appreciative of new organizations joining us!
Click here to become a supporting business
– Amazon Smile
– Bricker & Eckler
– Columbus Wellness
– Fidelity Federal
– Goddard School
– Minuteman Press
– Performance Group
– SFM Insurance
SHOP AT THESE PLACES & CONSIDER IT A DONATION TO US!
Designate: The Friends of the DCDL – Organization # 80537
Designate: friends of the Delaware County District Library