- Retired from Columbus Public Schools but still work part time as a substitute teacher and mentor.
- Member of FOL since it’s inception
- Keeping up with the endless task of eliminating weeds out of my garden.
- Walking my Doxie.
- Exploring my family Genealogy.
What does the library mean to me:
- The library is my source of new ideas to explore, recipes to try, endless materials that foster reflection, relaxation, air chair travel, music to sooth and stories
to make my daily drive seem shorter, all wrapped up in a box that can be endlessly filled.