- Retired from: Hilliard City Schools after 35 years of teaching science
- Member of the FOL Board since 2015
- Other activities or hobbies include reading, gardening, walking, and shopping.
What the library means to me:
- A place to browse for interesting books
- Book clubs that encourage me to read books that I never would have picked up, let alone checked out
- Wonderful supporting people in those book clubs who are there because they also have a love of reading
- A place to try out crafts that I would never try at home, with supporting people who also enjoy doing that kind of thing
- Meeting with others, patrons and staff, to play games once a month at the Daily Growler, it is like going to a party with really fun people
- Getting to know the staff and interacting with them
- Having somewhere that is always my warm, fuzzy, safe place.